Thursday, April 11, 2013

Beginning of a voyage



I left the usual belongings
Before the morning sun comes….

As I always recollect the sleepless memories
With the hard supports of dreaded night
I’m countered by the longing neighbours
Where you go leaving the spurious thoughts?

I answered them….
And quizzed
What their problems with me

They remain mute!!!!

I explained my last night experiences
With a dark river-
That always asks me to calm down!
She comes as a new bride and touches my feet
By stepping the heart of the sand pebbles

I notice her silently and gaze her bridal face
Unveiling her new veil of dark night…
She feels shy and down her head to the earth
I really enjoy her shyness in the thin lines of moonlight

The wailing moon curses me for the romance
As her girlfriend departed him before the morning comes!

I talked with my darling, but she was feeling shy to embrace me
As the dawn was approaching, I was preparing for the voyage
She told me finally, don’t come again here
You are irresistible;
I would break the promise of the sand bank
And run after you for a super tight hug.

I kissed her
And left the river bank to begin the voyage

She was crying behind me,
The crickets and night birds
Jackals and night watchers 
Were giving an effect of the mourning space

1 comment:

  1. Don't use kiss all the time man it sounds earthy....use some other enunciation.

    ReplyDelete