Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Leave the world behind



Leave the worldly pleasure behind
As we have to cope up with the unseen future
Leave the rest of the tension
As it will scour your mind

I came in a voyage of happiness
To the last part of the world……
I left my uncompleted belongings
A day before the new morning

Come my dear
Never leave hope for the better future
As dark will recede 
With the new ray of younger sun

I left the flamboyant path of life
As I wondering to discover a new hymn of peace
Just leave your world of hatred and prejudice
And come to the sacred land of freedom

I didn’t leave hope from the sick world
I want a healing touch of the benign souls
To make the earth more pious and beautiful
I’m waiting for that….

New morning is not far away anymore dear…
Practice the morning song of beginning
And get ready to play the flute of victory
As we crossing the dead river of dark hues

1 comment:

  1. Its too good MAN....

    keep writing
    it inspires yaar.

    waiting for you next work.

    ReplyDelete