Sunday, January 4, 2015

Why I love the whisper of dew drops



Why I love the whisper of dew drops
And mischievous chilly winds
Why I listen night birds’ painful songs
By letting the coffee cup abandoned in my kitchen
Why my heart beats so fast
When train crosses like a monster behind my backyard
Why I forget to close my bedroom windows
During the killing winter nights 


I ask and ask more and more questions
After your sudden departure from the lane of my heart
I inquire more and more
Why rose can’t bear caresses of capricious dew drops.


I know the moonlit night, singing trees
Haunt me, kill me every time
When I see your face on the moon and
Hear the voice in murmurs of leaves.     

2 comments:

  1. Very nice... keep doing good thinhs☺��������

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you princess for your comment. I will try to do something good.

    ReplyDelete